I think I did a pretty good job.
- An avacodo
- 6 bananas
- a bottle of cooking oil
- 3-4 servings of mushrooms
- 4 servings of pasta (bowties)
- 4 or more servings of emmental cheese shavings
- a head of green leaves for salads
- a small package of cherry tomatoes
- 3 oranges
- 3 apples
- a box of healthy flake cereal
- 4 servings of chopped bacon
I have 20 euros left in my life!!
I am not used to shopping for groceries so often… at home I buy a ton of staples, then once a week I stock up on perishables like fruits and veggies. Here I don’t have a kitchen to myself :/
is it okay to eat an avocado before it is fully ripe?
because im like starving and also please teach me how to properly put it into my magical salad.
tumblr i need lots of help today.